Friday, December 3, 2010

Random Bunnygirls: Brown #1

An observation I made while working on this one, if I may.  The cheap store-brand colored pencils I picked up at the grocery store seem to be a higher-quality item, in terms of materials, than the name-brand ones they are replacing.  Seems a bit odd to me, but there you go.




Kinda messed up the coloring on this one. Hadn't intended for her shirt to be that color, but by the time I realized, it was too late. I guess that's what I get for doing coloring to put myself to sleep.





Also, there's a bit of digital touch-up work on this one, just in case somebody notices.

This was recently posted to my DeviantArt page, as well, which is here.

Thanks in advance to all my viewers, from wherever you may come.

No comments:

Post a Comment