Thursday, December 30, 2010

Prints! I got prints! C'mon, help a guy out! Prints!

My apologies to Doug Walker for paraphrasing one of his character catch phrases to update this blog.


But yeah, I've really been neglecting this blog lately, and it's time to do something about that.

So that means I'll be writing about the prints I've got available on DeviantArt.  Granted, there's only two there that might actually be worth considering, but I'd still appreciate it.  Of course, DA really gets you on the frames, so that's something to keep in mind.  The worst part of that is that I don't think the individual artists see anything from the sale of the frames.

But really, I think it's worth checking out.  So feel free to click the link above.  Or here.  Either is fine, as they both go to the same place.  Your support is much appreciated.

Another place I could use a little support is my CafePress shop.  There are a few items there, and there may be more to come, depending on interest and sales.  I wouldn't mind a little support there, either.

Again, thank you for any and all support you may have to offer with the shop and the prints.  It'll go a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment