Monday, December 6, 2010

Links By Me

I got to thinking about it, and realized that maybe I should give links to a few of the other almost artistic things I do on the web.  Check them out after the jump!




First off is my DeviantART page.  There's a lot of old stuff there that I've done over the last couple three years and probably won't be posting here.  Feel free to check that out and maybe leave a comment or two.

Also of note is my CafePress store.  Haven't really done much with that of late, but I really haven't seen the need, either.  Wouldn't mind a few purchases out of there every now and then, just so the subscription cost of having a premium shop doesn't keep coming to my credit card every month.

And there you have it.  My art links.  There's other stuff, too, but it's not exactly the kind of thing I'll be linking to from here.

Thanks for your time and views, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment