Tuesday, September 18, 2012

More Art And Announcements

It's been awhile, but I think I've got a use for this blog again after all.  And I've got a [FurAffinity page] that I post to now, too.

The whole FA thing is pretty much an experiment I'd been meaning to get to for awhile.  It came to mind a few months ago when I saw a piece of fanart that was actually worse than my work.  I thought nothing of it at the time, but when I did the same search again a couple weeks later and found that the same piece of art was still there, I figured I'd try a little experiment, because I thought FA had higher submission standards than that.  So, I figured that if that one piece of art could make it there, it might be interesting to see what happened if I started putting my stuff there.  I started the new account because I have a "prime" account there that I'd like to protect as much as I can.  I'm not sure how well that'll work out, but it seems like it's something that will at least be worth a shot.  So, we'll see how long it lasts.  There will be updates on this, I suspect, if not here, then on my Passing Thoughts blog.

In the meantime, let's have a look at a few recent pix I've done, shall we?






Yeah, my usual standard, I know, but better than nothing, I guess.  There's other art I'm working on, and that may very well show up here soon, as well.

See you in the near future, maybe, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment